Sunday, March 09, 2008

oh...no!

HI terie if you're reading this, i bet you're at home already!

there's a big bad black moth above my head, so terie screamed and left (okay joking, it was already close to 11pm so she had to leave, of course) I don't think she can ever do homework in my house, we always end up singing and talking and blah~ she's the first person I know to like Humuhumunukunukuapua'a o.O its a crazy song LOL!


{EDIT}
the moth is still in the same position after 1 hour 45 mins. I'll see if it'll still be there after i return from my shower.
{/EDIT}


so, both of us have failed to do any form of work (wait, she DID complete her compre), thanks to my wonderful room filled with weird noises, books (and perhaps cornflakes' powder all over by now). Hah, the packet of cornflakes flew out from my hand so I screamed LALALA.

I'M SORRY I KEPT DISTRACTING YOU! D:
i shall be a monitorrr instead of the distractorr next timeee!




What else shall i say, i completed the gay photoshopped samsui women picture today! My work is pretty much very gay cause i have zero inspiration, personally I think..its really damn gay -__- GAYY!


Kudos to pufang for helping me do the part with the monotoned sky (is that what you call it)! All hail the almighty photoshop pro! and I LOVE DEVIANTART. this is a combination of 6 very pretty pictures from deviantart. but haahhah, the piece still sucks and i still dislike photoshop D:


painting with a real brush is *counts number of stars* times nicer than using the lasso tool for goshknows how many times oO i still get tiny retarded white samsui women at the bottom in the end, hawhawhaw. -_____-


Xiner and I have been nibbling on HAWTHORNFLAKES throughout the lesson in the com lab haha xD Thanks to me, she found her addiction to that round heavenly piece of thing again, the last time she ate it was probably a few years ago! Sames goes for me! We finished 6 packets I think, they're THAT nice, really.
take a break man, take hawflakes. hahah, that's totally not funny D:




ohno I'm VERY talkative today.


apologies to whoever that's suffering from it. Online esp. o.O Ohwait, I think I'm already getting ignored LOL laugh out loud. My second aim is to be less crappy and talk less and seriously start studying DDD:


mom's back from wedding dinner so i have to bathe

OHNO KAIKAI, i can't sleep at 12am anymore! DDD:



TTFN! (tata for now)

my posts are getting random-er by the day o.O O.o o.O o.O


9march
anqi: haha its ok mama! lolls rmb bring insect repellent hor! XD
{i won't do that tomorrow! :D OKAYOKAY! i'll bring a mat for us to sit on too! :D i'm waiting for the seven more months! ^_^

peixuan: haha.. yep. WE'RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!!! XD and bring pork balls for me!!! XD hahahaha.. =) jiayous!!! XD
peixuan
: yup. hanging in there.. have no choice but to anyway.. =) if not i'll fall.. but i know u'll catch me right? hahaha.. =)
{haha yup we're ALL in this TOGETHER! :D okayokay! hmm, i'll give them to you TOMORROW! :D and i'll always catch you! with a net! :D ^_^ win together, lose together, TEAMMATES! hahahaha sorry i'm abit high D:}

No comments: